Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

2021 - Shadowbane on Steam

Go down 
AutorWiadomość
Methis
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Methis

2021 - Shadowbane on Steam Empty
PisanieTemat: 2021 - Shadowbane on Steam   2021 - Shadowbane on Steam I_icon_minitimeCzw Mar 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Ladies and Gents ! 

2021 brought to us something special - Shadowbane is now available on Steam !!

Read this.
Buy it.
Play it.

Let's have a reunion and reminese !!
Powrót do góry Go down
Methis
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Methis

PisanieTemat: Re: 2021 - Shadowbane on Steam   2021 - Shadowbane on Steam I_icon_minitimeCzw Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Actullay after checking the game reviews I leraned that they made the game pay to win.

Buying cities, scrolls, conc pots for real money. 
Until they change that i doubt that the game will survive it as it already been through so much haha
Powrót do góry Go down
Methis
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Methis

PisanieTemat: Re: 2021 - Shadowbane on Steam   2021 - Shadowbane on Steam I_icon_minitimeCzw Mar 04, 2021 4:22 pm

A comment from Steam user:

They bring a 20 year old game to steam. Possibly the best version because you cannot keyclone or multibox on one pc. Then they also destroy the point of the entire game by letting people buy gold, cities, weapons, runes. You know all the things that make up the game, the economy and game play. It's a real shame that every time we get a chance at a decent open world pvp game the developers have to destroy it with greed. The game is old, it's nostalgic... make money off something, anything else in the game. But not making it pay to win and extremely over priced. To purchase a 20 intelligence rune it costs 15 dollars. I didn't even pay that much for the expansion of the original game I don't think.

Publishers and devs should be ashamed. They could easily provide the service of the game and make enough off sales and cosmetics or boosts. Knowing that someone can just purchase a city or item just takes the wind out of your sails. As someone who wants this game to survive I urge the publishers to change the current "Mall" and P2W features. Until then I absolutely cannot in sound mind recommend this game. Think about it, going for a blatant cash grab on recycled game is just blasphemy. Please fix this so the game will survive.
Powrót do góry Go down
Methis
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Methis

PisanieTemat: Re: 2021 - Shadowbane on Steam   2021 - Shadowbane on Steam I_icon_minitimeCzw Mar 04, 2021 4:22 pm

Steam user comment:

They bring a 20 year old game to steam. Possibly the best version because you cannot keyclone or multibox on one pc. Then they also destroy the point of the entire game by letting people buy gold, cities, weapons, runes. You know all the things that make up the game, the economy and game play. It's a real shame that every time we get a chance at a decent open world pvp game the developers have to destroy it with greed. The game is old, it's nostalgic... make money off something, anything else in the game. But not making it pay to win and extremely over priced. To purchase a 20 intelligence rune it costs 15 dollars. I didn't even pay that much for the expansion of the original game I don't think.

Publishers and devs should be ashamed. They could easily provide the service of the game and make enough off sales and cosmetics or boosts. Knowing that someone can just purchase a city or item just takes the wind out of your sails. As someone who wants this game to survive I urge the publishers to change the current "Mall" and P2W features. Until then I absolutely cannot in sound mind recommend this game. Think about it, going for a blatant cash grab on recycled game is just blasphemy. Please fix this so the game will survive.
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: 2021 - Shadowbane on Steam   2021 - Shadowbane on Steam I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

2021 - Shadowbane on Steam
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1