Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE

Go down 
+2
Immo
Xergoos
6 posters
AutorWiadomość
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE Empty
PisanieTemat: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimePon Lut 10, 2014 7:54 pm

From what i can see server is more stable and its open to everyone....
Z tego co widze to server jest bardziej stabilny i z tego co mozna wyczytac jest zrobione wiecej...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check it OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Powrót do góry Go down
Immo
r8 beast
r8 beast
Immo

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimePon Lut 10, 2014 8:15 pm

ale co to po co to i w ogole?
Powrót do góry Go down
Methis
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Methis

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimePon Lut 10, 2014 11:07 pm

2nd projest wth Very Happy ,anyone how can i check it out i mean log in and play ,wheres the server ip n shit
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimePon Lut 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Im going to stick to Sbemu. We are having enough trouble playing on server.  I think its a bad idea to split the community and will only ruin the game.
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimePon Lut 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Hell all the people in CB on Emu boards are going to cause it to be shut down because no more testing will be done mark my words.  Sb is ruined.
Powrót do góry Go down
Alinoe
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Alinoe

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimeWto Lut 11, 2014 11:56 am

Looks like it's Tybalt project. This server running on older SBEmu code , with some cosmetics fixes but with all old bugs. Maybe it working smoothly now, many things is not implemented, anyway when more pople log in yesterday it crashed constantly. I dont want to play on wehrmaht shit project, they can stick there forever for me, alone. Source code on SBEmu is twice bigger than this magicbane. Mines are not implemented, there is old bug with gold crash, mana, stam,hp calculation between client and server are incorrect. So this "New" server is around year and half back with everything what has been done in SBEmu.
Powrót do góry Go down
Dinoman
lvl 20
lvl 20
Dinoman

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitimeCzw Lut 13, 2014 2:43 am

N o problem with those not in cb trying out that server but just till ob launches theres gonna be more invites to the cb shortly anyway so if u not in keep an eye on forums
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE   NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

NEW PROJECT!!! OF SHADOWBANE
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1