Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

Upcomming Week Long Preview

Go down 
+2
Christian
Siren
6 posters
AutorWiadomość
Siren
nOOb
Siren

Upcomming Week Long Preview Empty
PisanieTemat: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeNie Sie 15, 2010 6:42 pm

my only thoughts are how am i going to get out of work Smile
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeNie Sie 15, 2010 6:46 pm

A death in the family works for me lol......But Im my own boss so I do what I want now lol
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePon Sie 16, 2010 6:42 am

damn chris u divorced?
haha
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeWto Sie 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Xergoos napisał:
damn chris u divorced?
haha

Haha Funny Xerg lol
Powrót do góry Go down
PsycoScout
lvl 60
lvl 60
PsycoScout

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeWto Sie 17, 2010 8:30 pm

CHRISTIAN U IS SUCH A NOOB LIKE ME LMAO BUT U ARE THE KING THE OHH noobs

n u want the siren and it sbemu Recruiting forum thread for me plz
Powrót do góry Go down
Siren
nOOb
Siren

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeSro Sie 18, 2010 3:24 am

i think i got the point of that so start a War Machine Recruting Forum on SBEmu? got it.
Powrót do góry Go down
PsycoScout
lvl 60
lvl 60
PsycoScout

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeSro Sie 18, 2010 3:50 am

tyvm siren
Powrót do góry Go down
Siren
nOOb
Siren

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeSro Sie 18, 2010 4:39 am

i wrote this:

Ages ago, during The War of Tears, Cambruin The High King of Man created a powerful force to aid against Valdimanthor the Elf king and his evil sorcery. A guild of half-man half-God Soldiers that, had they been deployed in a timely manner, just might have changed the outcome. Unfortunately the great King of Kings fell in battle mere days before the War Machine was completed. Nevertheless, in dedication to their fallen Hero, the War Machine carried on like a torch in the night illuminating a path for the just. Now we flash to present day and the spark of life is on the horizon once again. Who will defend the Just? Who will punish the wicked? On lo' it starts as a rumble or a slight quake of the earth but as the War Machine draws near fear strikes the hearts of the turned. In a time of turmoil and strife you truly learn the value of Dignity, Respect, and Honor. EVERY soul counts in a battle of souls. War Machine is now recruting. What role will you play?
Powrót do góry Go down
PsycoScout
lvl 60
lvl 60
PsycoScout

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeSro Sie 18, 2010 2:43 pm

niw that is a recruiting thread siren tyvm
Powrót do góry Go down
PKingNebu
lvl 75
lvl 75
PKingNebu

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeCzw Sie 19, 2010 12:20 am

Siren napisał:
i wrote this:

Ages ago, during The War of Tears, Cambruin The High King of Man created a powerful force to aid against Valdimanthor the Elf king and his evil sorcery. A guild of half-man half-God Soldiers that, had they been deployed in a timely manner, just might have changed the outcome. Unfortunately the great King of Kings fell in battle mere days before the War Machine was completed. Nevertheless, in dedication to their fallen Hero, the War Machine carried on like a torch in the night illuminating a path for the just. Now we flash to present day and the spark of life is on the horizon once again. Who will defend the Just? Who will punish the wicked? On lo' it starts as a rumble or a slight quake of the earth but as the War Machine draws near fear strikes the hearts of the turned. In a time of turmoil and strife you truly learn the value of Dignity, Respect, and Honor. EVERY soul counts in a battle of souls. War Machine is now recruting. What role will you play?

damn nice txt ... so i got a little question -> Will WarMachine play as a lore guild? Pls dont disunderstand me, I just want to know cause in my opinion are lore and arac guilds great!
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeCzw Sie 19, 2010 12:24 am

Damn Siren you trying to out do me lol!
Powrót do góry Go down
LadyAwa
The Alpha and the Full Version
LadyAwa

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeCzw Sie 19, 2010 10:55 am

Siren napisał:
i wrote this:

yay, you've read the Lore! Cool text
Powrót do góry Go down
Siren
nOOb
Siren

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePią Sie 20, 2010 4:51 am

just gettin into SB mode again im not lore player but i can sometimes get into the mood Smile
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePią Sie 20, 2010 6:42 pm

hmmm i sometimes use triplebox and play RPG hehe its fun to see ppl which dont known my toons, trying to get me out from arguing haha
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePią Sie 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Xergoos napisał:
hmmm i sometimes use triplebox and play RPG hehe its fun to see ppl which dont known my toons, trying to get me out from arguing haha

Lmao lol!
Powrót do góry Go down
Gość
Gość
Anonymous

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePią Sie 20, 2010 7:44 pm

My thoughts are how my guild is going to set up a PVP group to fuck with people at rune drops
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimePią Sie 27, 2010 9:37 pm

Seadust napisał:
My thoughts are how my guild is going to set up a PVP group to fuck with people at rune drops

Where you been?
Powrót do góry Go down
Gość
Gość
Anonymous

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitimeSob Sie 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Chrisitian napisał:
Seadust napisał:

Where you been?

Stealthed in a Safe Zone until this preview is ready.
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Upcomming Week Long Preview   Upcomming Week Long Preview I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Upcomming Week Long Preview
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1