Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

Greetings to Polanie

Go down 
+5
Dominus
Ufol
Xergoos
Christian
KonradKnox
9 posters
AutorWiadomość
KonradKnox
nOOb
KonradKnox

Greetings to Polanie Empty
PisanieTemat: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Hail to thee, Polish Neighbors! I come to you not on behalf of the Shadowbane Emulator design team, but on behalf of the Guild: Ravens of War.
I come to send my fair greetings and wish you good luck in the upcoming game! I hope to see you on the battlefield and your banners fly proud!

I also come with a slight weariness and a question:
I hear word of Polanie nation growing strong and prosperous, but also rumors of alliances into a large zerg nation union with the Dragonscale and the CN.

Would the Leaders of Proud Polanie confirm or deny such rumors?
Is the nation in fact, gathering a massive army of many groups to overwhelm the server, or is it just a lie fabricated by the stupid treacherous people who wish Polanie bad reputation?

It is my most sincere belief that those rumors are false and Polanie will enter SB Emulator an independent and proud nation in its own right.

Hail!
Be Blessed by the russian bear! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Lol hello Konrad. Good to see you. But your info is False.
Powrót do góry Go down
KonradKnox
nOOb
KonradKnox

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Hail sir Christian! I am very glad to hear this! It would be very unfortunate to start the game with an anti-zerg war where one guild has an overwhelming advantage.
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Btw who told you that?
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:32 pm

KonradKnox napisał:
Hail to thee, Polish Neighbors! I come to you not on behalf of the Shadowbane Emulator design team, but on behalf of the Guild: Ravens of War.
I come to send my fair greetings and wish you good luck in the upcoming game! I hope to see you on the battlefield and your banners fly proud!

I also come with a slight weariness and a question:
I hear word of Polanie nation growing strong and prosperous, but also rumors of alliances into a large zerg nation union with the Dragonscale and the CN.

Would the Leaders of Proud Polanie confirm or deny such rumors?
Is the nation in fact, gathering a massive army of many groups to overwhelm the server, or is it just a lie fabricated by the stupid treacherous people who wish Polanie bad reputation?

It is my most sincere belief that those rumors are false and Polanie will enter SB Emulator an independent and proud nation in its own right.

Hail!
Be Blessed by the russian bear! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy

rumors Knox did you ever saw us allied with CN we just kicked PTC from nation , and arkanis still trying to get to our forum so i dont care about rumors and such stuff...
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:33 pm

btw overhealming adventage? guys i heard rumors that you know where will be best "special " loot so which is true?
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:36 pm

and btw i dont care what arkanis is saying im still this same Xergoos , and arkanis is still changing so i really love to see you guys together more than couple of months together...
Powrót do góry Go down
KonradKnox
nOOb
KonradKnox

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi Xergoos. Smile

1. No, there is no special loot, or special guilds.
2. Arkanis is not source of the rumors, LadyAwa is. I see LadyAwa is on these forums too.
3. Dragonscale members are here, and on Thurin Polanie was part of Dragonscale. But now both guilds grow larger. Will they stay allied?
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Konrad you know i will not tell you yes i EVEN work in chinese factory in poland... so yes im allied with cn ... pls Konrad, and hmmm you were in DS also that means that you will be zerging?

i think you forgot who you were...
Powrót do góry Go down
KonradKnox
nOOb
KonradKnox

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:48 pm

No, Xergoos, I have not forgotten who I was. I was Beyond Reproach, I was The Tenth, I was FTP, I was Dragonscale, I was Regulators of Sin.
Every commander - I gave my goodbye to, fair and clean.

I stayed with Dragonscale throughout Thurin and have been a loyal soldier.
I payed Lord Stormwald an honorable farewell, so I commit no betrayal.
We also stated that Ravens will have no alliances.

I hope that we will not be forced to change that.
If Dragonscale and Polanie come into the server together hand in hand, the balance may be disturbed. If a nation will fill more than 5 groups, others will be inclined to make alliances against them.

But that's not the route I want to take. I'd like to battle Polanie on a level playing field 3 vs 3 groups or so. I do not like the idea of being forced to form alliances.
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Well in my opinion DS will play the same roll it always has, helping noobs. So if your scared of a bunch of noobs mabey you need to ally with someone. But as for me and my house we will serve Polska.
Powrót do góry Go down
KonradKnox
nOOb
KonradKnox

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:54 pm

At level 10 with no gear, no trainers, and no resources - everyone is close to noob. And whoever has more noobs in numbers - wins.
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePią Cze 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Im not trying to be a smartass Im just saying. I like you Konrad, I loved taking mines with you near the end of thurin. But the name of the game is Play to Crush. I am not aware of Dragonscale being bigger than it was on thurin. Actually alot have gone other directions, as yourself. So all I am saying is don't jump the gun before the4 game starts.
Powrót do góry Go down
Ufol
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Ufol

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeSob Cze 12, 2010 12:04 am

hmmm ok i tell you a true i love cn womens and they tits damn tou are boring... akrkanis have mayby 20 baned nick heres and now you tying to get infos YES WE LOVE CN'S WOMENS THEWY ARE GREAT HMMM if you don liked it sow its your problem
ps. i sthing what will be your gop on 5 houers about start exp x4 or mayby just vorg drop 100%
Powrót do góry Go down
Gość
Gość
Anonymous

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeSob Cze 12, 2010 12:08 am

Yep, we are all clearly cupping with CN....

on NOOB ISLE Very Happy
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeSob Cze 12, 2010 12:31 am

the decision with cupping? with DS? is not yours becaus we are part of DS with our own Forum ... i dont care who thinks diffrent, ppl from other nations/guild love to tell me where we should be... OMG yes we are DS sooo? im with Stormwald and with their 12 PPL Zerg. OMG i will be 99% of DS becaus they gave us chance when i was 3 ppl guild , so i cant retur help on new server becaus ravens say that hahaha sorry knox i like you but dont tell me shit like that... i remember you really good so lets stay like that. And if you need alliances hmmm ok its not your decision where im and where i will be. its not the first time ppl call us CN heh, yes you jumped on Aerhowk level now.
Powrót do góry Go down
Dominus
nOOb
Dominus

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeSob Cze 12, 2010 12:34 am

I don't really see much mass-cupping going on... as far as I know it's just an alliance. It's not like we're all going to camp every single leveling spot with 100 FG's, and then bane every single city with ridiculous numbers.

The CN cupping accusations just makes me lol.
Powrót do góry Go down
LadyAwa
The Alpha and the Full Version
LadyAwa

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeSob Cze 12, 2010 1:50 pm

uhm... I'm just wondering why these rumors showed up just after PTC had been banned from here.

I like CN as people, but no more than I like Finns, Russians and Americans. Moreover, I'm just admin of this forum, not IC, so I can't influence guild/nation politics.

Sorry if I failed you
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePon Cze 14, 2010 2:55 am

LadyAwa napisał:
uhm... I'm just wondering why these rumors showed up just after PTC had been banned from here.

I like CN as people, but no more than I like Finns, Russians and Americans. Moreover, I'm just admin of this forum, not IC, so I can't influence guild/nation politics.

Sorry if I failed you

Damn you don't like me???? I LOVE YOU!
Powrót do góry Go down
LadyAwa
The Alpha and the Full Version
LadyAwa

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePon Cze 14, 2010 2:45 pm

hehe I love you too Chris Wink
Powrót do góry Go down
PsycoScout
lvl 60
lvl 60
PsycoScout

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePon Cze 14, 2010 3:39 pm

she loves me more tho chris u nooob

love u more then chris lady xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Powrót do góry Go down
Alinoe
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Alinoe

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePon Cze 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Knox dont worry about numbers of ours members , you played with us before and you know how its looks - these slanders are just propaganda cuz we kick from here some polish players named Play To Crush ( we gave them chance cuz they asking for help at start but we are band of friends and we dont need some morons here ). And yes we are part of DS its mean we always will be there for help its not changes . You don't have to worry about something like idiotic zerg beacous we NEVER go that way its all . Good too see you Bro. Very Happy
Powrót do góry Go down
Christian
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Christian

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimePon Cze 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Seadust napisał:
Yep, we are all clearly cupping with CN....

on NOOB ISLE Very Happy
/this
Powrót do góry Go down
PKingNebu
lvl 75
lvl 75
PKingNebu

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitimeWto Cze 15, 2010 7:48 am

OMG...and i thought iam here with chinese...FUCK!
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Greetings to Polanie   Greetings to Polanie I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Greetings to Polanie
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1