Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

Takie tam rozne o Magicbane

Go down 
+5
Alinoe
Pluszak
Ufol
Blaine
Xergoos
9 posters
AutorWiadomość
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

Takie tam rozne o Magicbane Empty
PisanieTemat: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimePon Sty 12, 2015 10:27 pm

xergoos,

managainsttime has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Re: Polanie & SB.".

managainsttime said:
==============================
========================================
Hello! I am sending you this message because you run or represent a Shadowbane guild. I hope that you can take a moment to read what I have to say. This is not spam.

I currently play on the Magicbane Shadowbane Emulator. As you may already know, CN/HoD wiped out the capitals of almost every NA guild by zerging. When they want to, they can bring about 100-120 characters to a siege.

While the Magicbane developers have indicated that they will soon launch a Lore server wherein Chinese players will be prohibited from participating, we do not know exactly when it will be ready. It could be another month or two before it launches. For it to be a success, however, we will have to resurrect the NA/EU side of the community, which is currently a little demoralized.

On the other hand, CN is also a bit demoralized. At their last defense, CN only brought about 4.5 groups to the bane. It seems that they are starting to migrate en masse to the Shadowbane Emulator, which will never do anything discriminatory to Chinese players as a matter of policy.

With CN somewhat asleep at the wheel, the NA/EU side of the community is provided with a tremendous opportunity. We can start to rebuild the NA/EU side of the community, resurrect interest in Magicbane, _and_ give CN a black eye all at the same time. We just need a couple more groups of interested NA/EU players.

As of right now, the NA guilds can field about 4 groups for a bane themselves. We also have the infrastructure and capacity to fully level and equip a substantial number of players if those players make themselves available. We could easily double our numbers, and potentially triple or quadruple our number of effective, PvP-ready characters.

I have made it my mission to at least _try_ to do something about this situation. I would like to invite you and your guild-mates to join us in this operation if you have ANY interest in playing Shadowbane at all. Please consider it. We will happily level and equip all of your characters. You could even just log in for banes if that is all you want to do. While we are currently playing under WM tags, you do not have to if you are categorically against it. We could help you obtain your own city if you want to fly your own colors, or you could even play under a different set of tags if that is your preference. While I recommend that you play with us under WM, you are of course not obligated to formally join WM by any means, and you are freely welcome to end any assumed relationship with WM either after the operation is complete or when the Lore server launches, which ever comes first. In fact, we fully expect and desire this to occur, even after we level and equip all of the characters involved. This is about rebuilding the Magicbane community and defeating those who want to destroy it. In a way, this is about resurrecting Shadowbane itself as only Magicbane provides a virtual environment that closely resembles the old Shadowbane experience.

PLEASE consider my offer. I would love to have your guild assist us. We do not want to obtain more "bragging rights" for WM, but truly want to save this emulator and the Shadowbane gaming experience itself.

Please reply to me if your guild, anyone in your guild, or even just you have an interest in pursuing this operation with us. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the game.

- ManAgainstTime
======================================================================
Powrót do góry Go down
Blaine
lvl 30
lvl 30
Blaine

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimePon Sty 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Wow. i to rozumiem. Ale to wymaga jednej rzeczy... jednej wspolnej guildi na wojne z CNami...aby kazdy mogl sie orientowac co i jak... bo raczej nie uzbieramy full grupy polan.
Powrót do góry Go down
Ufol
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Ufol

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeWto Sty 13, 2015 12:40 pm

mój eng jest niezły ale połowy nie rozumiem :/
Powrót do góry Go down
Blaine
lvl 30
lvl 30
Blaine

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeWto Sty 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Jako ze dzis mam troche czasu wiecej, prosze, ponizej troche tlumaczenia.

Hello! I am sending you this message because you run or represent a Shadowbane guild. I hope that you can take a moment to read what I have to say. This is not spam.

PL: Gosciu zwraca sie do Xerga jako GL polan i czy ma chwilke na poczytanie.

I currently play on the Magicbane Shadowbane Emulator. As you may already know, CN/HoD wiped out the capitals of almost every NA guild by zerging. When they want to, they can bring about 100-120 characters to a siege.

PL: Gosicu gra na MB, CN zbanowali i zdobyli wiekszosc stolic roznych nacji NA/EU poprzez zergowanie. Jesli chca to maja mozliwosc przyprowadzic 100-120 toonow na bana.

While the Magicbane developers have indicated that they will soon launch a Lore server wherein Chinese players will be prohibited from participating, we do not know exactly when it will be ready. It could be another month or two before it launches. For it to be a success, however, we will have to resurrect the NA/EU side of the community, which is currently a little demoralized.

PL: Pomimo ze Olga&Arty (Developerzy) oznajmili ze robia oddzielny server dla NA (brak dostepu dla CN) to nie wiadomo kiedy to bedzie, moze miesiac, dwa. Aby jednak ludzi przyszli grac na ten serwer bedziemy musieli wskrzesic community, ktory obecnie dostal po tylku Wink

On the other hand, CN is also a bit demoralized. At their last defense, CN only brought about 4.5 groups to the bane. It seems that they are starting to migrate en masse to the Shadowbane Emulator, which will never do anything discriminatory to Chinese players as a matter of policy.

PL: Z drugiej strony CN tez dostali ostatnio po tylku przyprowadzajac na ich obronnego bana tylko 4,5 grupy  Shocked. MAT sadzi ze CN migruja na drugi server (SBemu) gdzie nie bedzie dla nich zadnych restrykcji.

With CN somewhat asleep at the wheel, the NA/EU side of the community is provided with a tremendous opportunity. We can start to rebuild the NA/EU side of the community, resurrect interest in Magicbane, _and_ give CN a black eye all at the same time. We just need a couple more groups of interested NA/EU players.

PL:  Jesli CN tu na MB sa uspieni, to jest okazja dla nas aby odbudowac populacje NA/EU i wskrzesic MB i give black eye (dont check what that mean in google during the work time!). Potrzebuja tylko kilku zainteresowanych grup NA/EU.

As of right now, the NA guilds can field about 4 groups for a bane themselves. We also have the infrastructure and capacity to fully level and equip a substantial number of players if those players make themselves available. We could easily double our numbers, and potentially triple or quadruple our number of effective, PvP-ready characters.

PL: Poki co NA moze wystawic 4 grupy na bane. Maja infrasktrukture, spoty do levelowania i sprzet dla chetnych tworzenia postaci na bany. Gosicu stwierdzil ze mozemy podwoic, potroic, albo x4 liczbe toonow na bany.  Krotko mowiac pospolite ruszenie Smile

I have made it my mission to at least _try_ to do something about this situation. I would like to invite you and your guild-mates to join us in this operation if you have ANY interest in playing Shadowbane at all. Please consider it. We will happily level and equip all of your characters. You could even just log in for banes if that is all you want to do. While we are currently playing under WM tags, you do not have to if you are categorically against it. We could help you obtain your own city if you want to fly your own colors, or you could even play under a different set of tags if that is your preference. While I recommend that you play with us under WM, you are of course not obligated to formally join WM by any means, and you are freely welcome to end any assumed relationship with WM either after the operation is complete or when the Lore server launches, which ever comes first. In fact, we fully expect and desire this to occur, even after we level and equip all of the characters involved. This is about rebuilding the Magicbane community and defeating those who want to destroy it. In a way, this is about resurrecting Shadowbane itself as only Magicbane provides a virtual environment that closely resembles the old Shadowbane experience.

PL: Gosciu postawil sobie za misję aby cokolwiek zrobic z ta sytuacja. Gosciu chcialby zaprosic Xerga i innych z naszej guild do tej misji specjalnej Wink oczywiscie jesli ktokolwiek ma ochote jeszcze grac w SB. Rozwacie to. Bedą zadowoleni mogąc wylevelowac nasze toony i uzupelnic w sprzet te toony. Możecie rownież logować sie głownie na bany wylacznie. Obecnie graja pod tagami WM, jednak my nie musimy jesli jestesmy przeciw w jakis sposob. Mozemy pomoc wam dostac miasto jesli chcemy latac pod swoimi tagami. Rekomenduje nam jednak granie pod tagami WM, co jednoczesnie nie zmusza nas do formalnego przylaczenia sie do WM (mysle ze chodzi o koordynacje lepsza i komunikacje). a po wszystkim nikt nie bedzie mial za zle odlaczenia sie, kiedy operacja sie skonczy, albo nadejdzie Lore Server. Głownym celem jest odbudowa spoleczenstwa Magicbane i zniszczenie tych ktorzy je wyniszczaja. Zwlaszcza ze jedynie MB oddaje wiernie nasze stare doswiadczenia z SB z czasow serverow Ubisoftu.

PLEASE consider my offer. I would love to have your guild assist us. We do not want to obtain more "bragging rights" for WM, but truly want to save this emulator and the Shadowbane gaming experience itself.

PL: Tlum: Rozwazcie moja oferte. Chetnie zobacze wasza guildie pomagajaca nam.  Nie chcemy wspiać się na szczyt jako WM., ale uratowac ten emulator oraz Shadowbane gaming experience.

Please reply to me if your guild, anyone in your guild, or even just you have an interest in pursuing this operation with us. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in the game.

PL: Odpowiedzcie mi jesli wasza guildia albo kto kolwiek z niej  albo tylko ty Xerg jestescie zainteresowany ta operacja z nami. Dzieki za poswiecony czas i do zobaczenia w grze.

- ManAgainstTime
Powrót do góry Go down
Ufol
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Ufol

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeWto Sty 13, 2015 5:49 pm

Mhm, ok ja mogę pograć ale wiadomo teraz czas ograniczony
Powrót do góry Go down
Blaine
lvl 30
lvl 30
Blaine

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeWto Sty 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Wiem, sam mam to samo Wink ale ze pracuje z domu to czasem moge siasc.
Powrót do góry Go down
Pluszak
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Pluszak

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeCzw Sty 15, 2015 1:23 am

No i co z tą ofertą chcecie zrobić?
Powrót do góry Go down
Blaine
lvl 30
lvl 30
Blaine

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeCzw Sty 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Szczerze to nie wiem co z WM, ale oni graja głownie w strefie czasowej NA. Ja teraz podlaczylem guildie pod armageddon, z racji ze sa bardziej aktywni wg mnie. Dzis moze zapytam sie tego MATa co chce z tym zrobic. tylko pytanie kto jeszcze chetny i ma czas.

FYI. sprawdzcie sobie sbstatistics.com
CN znowu zbanowali wszystkie miasta NA i sa ustawione na ten sam czas.

PS2: To co robia teraz na SBemu zakrawa o horror. Robia takie zmiany w grze (patch 1.5), ktore beda tak zmienialy reguly gry, ze glowa mala. Wrecz masakruja ta gre. Nie wspominajac o tym sync issue i czasem sb.exe podczas bana. Tyle ze ludzi wiecej np. z EU. Zas MB odwrotnie - swietny performance, ale ludzi malo i wszystko miasta sa w rekach CN. 
     Ale chyba ludzie powoli odchodza z SBemu bo a to bledy, a to wipe na SBemu sie zbliza, a to te masakryczne zmiany.
Powrót do góry Go down
Alinoe
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Alinoe

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeCzw Sty 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Ja jestem za grą na MB i z chęcią pouczestnicze w banach przeciw CN. Fakt że teraz mam mało czasu na normalną grę bo mnie synek okupuje non stop Smile
Powrót do góry Go down
Domestos_Ace
lvl 60
lvl 60
Domestos_Ace

Location : Gorsza wiocha od porzedniej bliżej tych co szczekaja a nie mówią

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeCzw Sty 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Ja też chętnie
Powrót do góry Go down
Ufol
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
Ufol

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeCzw Sty 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Ja eż w miarę możliwości będę starał się grać
Powrót do góry Go down
PKingNebu
lvl 75
lvl 75
PKingNebu

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeSob Sty 17, 2015 1:03 am

moze troche^^
Powrót do góry Go down
Immo
r8 beast
r8 beast
Immo

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimeNie Sty 18, 2015 8:28 pm

w sumie jaks od 5 lutego podejrzewam ze też będe miał wiecej czasu. Więc też mogł bym się podłączyć.
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimePon Sty 19, 2015 8:53 am

no od lutego da rade Smile, bedzie wiecej czasu mam nadzieje, ale od marca do kwietnia znowu dupa...
Powrót do góry Go down
Blaine
lvl 30
lvl 30
Blaine

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimePon Sty 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Newsy z ostatniego weekendu.

Mi się swietnie gra w nacji Armageddon, o niebo lepiej niż w DS. Wiecej PVP, wiecej koordynacji.
@ Xergoos&Alinoe - Elendil i Scorpionsold dopytują się o was i o "polinoe" (Polanie guild). I ostatnio stwierdzili ze musimy wrócic do DS bo tam jest nasze miejsce (muhahaha) i ze ludzie z SBemu przechodza do Magicbane np Cable i kilka innych osob.

W weekend byly bany z chinolami. Przejeli jedno miasto ktore bylo bronione. A tak przejeli tylko te ktore nie byly bronione (brak dostepu do nich). Ostatni Bane byl w ich prime time i potem jak rozwalili 3 mury, udalo sie ich wybic co do jednego i rozwalic banestone i obronic miasto koreanczykow (pomagali, WM, Arma, DS, Koreanczyki, Japonczyki i kto tam jeszce nie wiem). Ogolnie fajny Bane Smile i zero lagow.
Powrót do góry Go down
vic
lvl 75 über master
lvl 75 über master
vic

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitimePon Sty 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Nie szczególnie podoba mi się Armageddon, może to sentyment ale o wiele lepiej grało mi się z chłopakami z DS.
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: Takie tam rozne o Magicbane   Takie tam rozne o Magicbane I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Takie tam rozne o Magicbane
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1