Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

IndeksPortalFAQLatest imagesSzukajRejestracjaZaloguj

Open Beta INC!

Go down 
4 posters
AutorWiadomość
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeNie Mar 16, 2014 10:06 am

Greetings SBers!

With open beta on the horizon, we felt it was time to upgrade our hardware. So this month, we will be migrating closed beta to a new server. It's a shiny new 100 Mbps server that has the capability to go all the way up to 1 Gbps (based on demand), has state-of-the-art 24-Core Intel Xeon Processors, and 24 GB of RAM.

Further, this new server will be 100% devoted to the "production" (user-facing) server. This is a departure from the previous setup, where the production server shared bandwidth with the testing servers.

In other words, the server speed will be increased tenfold compared to the current server, and players will see a very noticeable improvement in game stability, client-server sync, and lag server-side lag (and all of this is before we even consider the effects the cache server will have!)
Quote:
What does this mean for me?
It means that the server can handle a lot more pressure, so we will be lifting the single-box limit. That's right, you can now log in multiple characters, and we encourage you to do so to help us stress test the new equipment.
Quote:
What does this mean for my friends and guildies?
We will also be hosting a massive and unprecedented expansion of the current CB population. Basically, everyone with a registration date before this year may consider themselves pre-accepted (and the new guys aren't automatically out either). If you have been left out of the loop for CB, please post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and encourage your guild mates to do so also!)
Quote:
When are the new people joining?
We currently have a target date of next week, Friday March 21st.
Quote:
Is the CB server being wiped?
The CB server data will remain intact for the time being since we are still benefiting from all of the useful testing data we continue to receive. New players will log in to find bustling world, full of active banes and mine fights that are sure to keep them busy for some time!
Quote:
What do I have to do to participate?
Since we're using a new server, you will need to change your Arcane IP information to the following once it is ready (I will make a reply here):
Code:
TBA
Powrót do góry Go down
Mevisto
Devil! \m/
Devil! \m/
Mevisto

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeNie Mar 16, 2014 10:33 am

Kiedy start i na jak długo ?
Powrót do góry Go down
Xergoos
r8 beast
r8 beast
Xergoos

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeNie Mar 16, 2014 1:44 pm

w piątek 21 musisz wejsc na sbemu strone i tam wpisac swoj nich w messagu masz linka.

wpisać się tutaj:.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Powrót do góry Go down
Mevisto
Devil! \m/
Devil! \m/
Mevisto

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeNie Mar 23, 2014 11:58 am

Działa ?
Powrót do góry Go down
chupser
nOOb
chupser

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeNie Maj 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Hej chłopaki, dawno tutaj byłem. Jak się ma aktualnie sprawa z Shadowbane? Z tego co widzę nadal trwa closed-beta. Jakie są szanse na załapanie się do niej (o ile trwa jeszcze nabór)?
Powrót do góry Go down
Immo
r8 beast
r8 beast
Immo

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimePon Maj 19, 2014 12:42 am

Nie, wskocz na SBemu rejestruj się i graj, co prawda xer i ali maja dużo na głowie ale storma albo kogokolwiek z kings of britan szukaj to znajdziesz i nas.
Powrót do góry Go down
chupser
nOOb
chupser

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitimeCzw Maj 22, 2014 12:48 am

Dzięki za informację. Teraz mam młyn na uczelni i powinienem się zająć zaliczeniami. Prawdopodobnie czas na grę znajdę pod koniec czerwca.
Powrót do góry Go down
Sponsored content

Open Beta INC! Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: Open Beta INC!   Open Beta INC! I_icon_minitime

Powrót do góry Go down

Open Beta INC!
Powrót do góry 
Strona 1 z 1